Casio Electronic Keyboard SA81
- Layer: Play two tones layered together
- Sustain: Allows the sound to play on (sustain) after the key has been released.
- Reverb: Adds a reverberation effect to the sound for a broader range of musical expression. Choose from four types: ROOM, HALL 1, HALL 2 and STADIUM.
- Octave shift: Raise or lower the pitch of notes in octaves to cover a wide range of registers
- Scale Tuning (Temperament): In addition to the standard Equal Temperament tuning, choose from 16 other types of scale tuning, including Pure Major and Pure Minor tunings ideal for vocal harmony practice.
- Tuning: Adjust the tuning in 0.1Hz increments to match other instruments or vocals
- Transpose: Raise or lower notes in semitone steps
- Metronome: Useful for practicing playing at a constant tempo
- Tempo adjustment: Change the tempo of the rhythm and metronome to suit the music
- Maximum 32-note polyphony: Designed so that keys will sound even when many others are played at the same time
- LCD display: Full-dot, three-level LCD display for an at-a-glance view of operation/function settings
There are no reviews yet.